вторник, 20 декабря 2016 г.

About the project and me

My dear readers, listeners and followers!

You must be really curious about who I, the author of this project, am. That's mutual :-) I would really love to know you better, too!

So here it is my let me introduce myself post while I am working on a full-length “About me” page.



My name is Daria Rusan. I am a certified (and experienced) English and Russian teacher and a translator / interpreter working with Russian, English and Ukrainian languages.

Here is my short video presentation:

The aim of my project is to encourage people to learn Russian by providing efficient and entertaining lessons / materials.

I am deeply in love with Russian language and culture and I would like to show the world how amazing they are.

I hope that my project will be my (or better to say our as I can't do anything alone) little contribution into sharing the ideas of love, peace, knowledge, mutual respect and openness among people and cultures.

I also love getting to know the other cultures and I enjoy learning different languages. I would learn them all if I could! So I am really interested in making friends all over the world.

If you would like to contact me:
My email: say_it_in_russian@yahoo.com
My twitter: https://twitter.com/RusanDaria
Say It in Russian on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/220968855006405/
Or you can leave your comment in this blog :-)

You are actually very welcome to ask me questions about the Russian language and culture!
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes to you,
Daria R.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий