вторник, 20 декабря 2016 г.

The Six Cases of Personal Pronouns. First mini-project completed!

My dear readers, listeners and followers!

Say It in Russian has completed its first mini-project “The Six Cases of Personal Pronouns”.

The project consists of six posts and six related pod-cast episodes, which you are very welcome to enjoy so that you could improve your language skills.

Each post / pod-cast episode is devoted to a specific case: Nominative, Genitive, Dative, Accusative, Instrumental and Prepositional. The use of every case is demonstrated on language patterns which are essential for feeling comfortable with the language basics.

After working with all the six parts of the project you will learn and practice the following patterns:

1. I love you / him / her / it etc.

2. I have got / he has got / we have got etc.

3. I like / you like / she likes etc.

4. Nice to meet you / (I was / she was /they were) pleased to meet him / her / them.

5. I think of you. What do you think of him?

If you give the pod-casts a couple of listenings and read every post a couple of times, you will be able to Say It in Russian!

Why are the cases of personal pronouns so important? Because we use them in basically every sentence!

Russian is notorious for its tricky Grammar. Really, Russian grammar cake is enormous, but we are going to eat this dessert in tiny bites which are easy to swallow.

I have been trying my best to present the material in humorous and entertaining manner. At the same time my posts / pod-casts are quite informative.

With little effort from your part good mood + great result are guaranteed!

All the scripts, texts and pod-casts are composed by me, all the ideas belong to me as well, so they are 100% hand-made and how we say it here, I have 'put my soul in' every word and phrase. Я вложи́ла свою́ дýшу в кáждое слóво, в кáждую фрáзу.

I do hope this project will help you feel more comfortable with Russian language and love it as much I do.
Here are the links to the six posts of “The Six Cases of Personal Pronouns” project. Every post contains links to the related pod-cast episodes on SoundCloud. You are also very welcome to visit my channel there.








Thank you for being with me! Спасибо, что Вы со мной!

I wish you a great week ahead full of Christmas magic and sweet surprises!

I am really looking forward to seeing you soon again and I am already working on a new project!


If you have liked my project, please, leave your comments / feedback below! Or even better – share the link on your page on facebook, Pinterest, twitter etc. I really need your support! It will be your little contribution into sharing the ideas of love, peace, knowledge, mutual respect and openness among cultures which I am trying to do with this project. Спасибо :-)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий